At regular times we organise our own “summer” camps for kids (5 to 14 years old of age) or craft specific educational programs for schools. These camps are in essence experiential, they may incorporate some elements of directed learning with “educational’ objectives when relevant but mostly focus on life-skills building and character development.
Here are recent examples of kids camps (5 to 14 years old)
- Eco-adventure camp (5-days)
- Permaculture & Sustainability camp (5 days)
- Ecology & biodiversity conservation camp (5 days)
- Climbing & outdoor adventure camp (5 days)
- Costal survival camp (3 days)
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for custom-design camp program development