DATES – March 5 to 20, 2020
Total Costs for the Gathering (before 10% discount if not booking the Complete Package):
*All prices are in THB – estimates in USD, given as rough guides only, are highly variable depending on the current exchange rate
- 15 nights Fan Bungalow at Spirit Mountain – 12000 THB (approx. $390)
- 15 nights AC Bungalow at Spirit Mountain – 18000THB (approx. $600)
- 14 Breakfast at Spirit Mountain Adult & children 11 & up – 2450THB ($80)
- 14 Breakfast at Spirit Mountain Children 5 to 10 – 1750THB (approx. $60)
- Breakfast at Spirit Mountain Children 4 & under free
- Spirit Mountain Community Pass Adult 6200THB (approx. $200)
- Spirit Mountain Community Pass Child 5500THB (approx. $180)
- Daily Activities Adult 16540THB (approx. $530)
- Daily Activities Child 11490THB (approx. $370)
NB: Daily Activities total does not include the free day & afternoon Climbing at Spirit Mountain
Complete Package for the Gathering with 10% discount:
- 15 nights Fan Bungalow at Spirit Mountain – 10800 THB (approx. $350)
- 15 nights AC Bungalow at Spirit Mountain – 16200THB (approx. $520)
- 14 Breakfast at Spirit Mountain Adult & children 11 & up – 2205THB ($70)
- 14 Breakfast at Spirit Mountain Children 5 to 10 – 1575THB (approx. $50)
- Breakfast at Spirit Mountain Children 4 & under free
- Spirit Mountain Community Pass Adult 5580THB (approx. $180)
- Spirit Mountain Community Pass Child 4950THB (approx. $160)
- Daily Activities Adult 14886THB (approx. $480)
- Daily Activities Child 10341THB (approx. $330)
NB: Daily Activities total does not include the free day & afternoons Climbing at Spirit Mountain
Spirit Mountain Community Pass: US$200 per adult, US$180 per child (children 2 and under are free)
Inclusions of the Community Pass:
- Access to Spirit Mountain community space for coming together in community & connecting with other worldschooling families.
- Access to a jam packed optional daily activities itinerary (paid for separately) focusing on nature, movement, mindfulness, fun, and cultural immersion. Optional daily activities are facilitated by professionals in the field and with a small adult to child ratio (1:5).
- Three community dinners including welcome & farewell activities on Day 1 & Day 15 of the gathering.
- Three workshops/sessions for parents (Sustainable Living, Whole Life Unschooling, and Sound & Energy Healing).
- Children’s activities running alongside the parents workshops so that parents can attend child-free.
- Assistance with bungalow/ guesthouse bookings to be close to the gathering if our Spirit Mountain bungalows are fully booked.
NB: the Spirit Mountain Community Pass also covers gathering costs such as staff (including Alice, Pierre and Galie to be available from 8.30am to 8.30pm each day), and rental of the gathering space.
On top of the Community Pass, families are required to book their own accommodation. We have 6 bungalows available at our gathering site, Spirit Mountain. For other accommodation suggestions, please visit our accommodation page.
All daily activities are optional and paid for separately to the Spirit Mountain Community Pass. If you are not booking the complete package with us (with a 10% discount) please let us know ASAP which activities you would like to book for your family as we expect the daily activities to be booked out by the time the gathering commences. We will then invoice you to secure your places. Families who are not participating in a daily activity have the option to do their own thing, or catch-up with other families who have also chosen to not participate in that day’s activity.
Meals: breakfast is offered at Spirit Mountain every morning for families staying on site, and will be invoiced alongside the bungalow booking. Three community dinners are included in the gathering, and all other dinners are organised by yourselves (for our Nov/Dec 2019 gathering most families would go together in a tuk tuk to the beach or the night market for dinner). Some lunches are included in the optional daily activities – please see the Itinerary page for daily activity lunch inclusions. All other lunches are organised by yourselves.
You can view the optional daily activities here on our Itinerary page.
To register, please fill out our Registration Form.
What’s included in the paid daily activities:
- All ground transportation
- Lunches when stated
- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch & dinners for Kho Klang travel trip
- Entrance fees for all activities
- Professional staff facilitating the activities
- Filtered drinking water to refill your water bottles (water bottle not included)
What’s not included in the Spirit Mountain Community Pass fee:
- International airfare from your home country
- Domestic flights to reach Krabi
- Accommodation – except for the 1 night on Kho Klang
- Meals unless stated as included in a paid activity day (with the exception of the opening & closing dinners, and twice weekly community dinners)
- Activities listed as optional daily activities unless paid for separately
- Other personal items
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
All program cancellations must be made by email to the following address: info @ naturemind-ed.com. No other form can be accepted. The 30% deposit payable on the order is not refundable: In the event of cancellation, it allows compensation to be paid to the various injured parties: accommodation provider, guide, booking fees, etc. Naturemind-ED will reimburse the sums paid under the conditions and limits defined below, excluding bank charges:
- More than 45 days before arrival: The deposit is not refundable.
- From 15 to 44 days before arrival: 70% of the total amount of the file will be retained.
- Less than 14 days before arrival: 100% of the total amount of the file will be retained.
If one or more travelers registered cancel their participation which remains maintained for the other participants, Naturemind-ED reserves the right to revise the prices according to the updated number of participants. Any delay in the payment of the balance may be considered by Naturemind-ED as a cancellation by the customer for which the cancellation fees referred to above will be applied. Amon Tour then reserves the right to use the deposit to cover services not reimbursed by providers and not to guarantee the operation of the program. In the case where the reservation of services implies the commitment, on the part of Naturemind-ED, of expenses which cannot be reimbursed whatever the reason for the cancellation or the anticipation with which it is formulated (such as purchase of certain airline tickets, booking of hotel packages on specific dates, etc.), the reimbursement methods mentioned above cannot be applied.
INSURANCE & VISA REQUIREMENTS
On joining the gathering all family members must hold up-to-date travel insurance, as well as holding a current Passport with 6 months or more validity when traveling to Thailand. Most travellers can obtain a 30 day visa on arrival in Thailand but check immigration requirements specific to your citizenship.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Registration is made by filling out our Registration Form.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a registration form or email is received we will provide the payment information. Payment can be made via bank transfer and paypal.