Transformation comes with awe-inspiring experiential learning events not with just chalk and talk “education”. Education often refers to the needed assimilation of a selection of knowledge components (articulated within a curriculum) that is deemed essential for individual to become capable citizens. This mode of individual formatting (when bluntly implemented) often comes at the expense of individual’s creative potential and capacity to think, act and thrive outside established societal standards. Indeed this has detrimental implications as it reduces the creative solution space and innovation potential at societal level through homogenization of perspectives, values and know hows.
With our partners we work towards balancing conventional educational initiative and scholarship with learning experiences, courses, programs, retreats and workshops employing novel engagement modalities, experiential self-directed pedagogy and open co-learning approaches. We offer a range of transformative learning experiences:
- A la carte activities | Half-day or day-long stand alone experiences for interested individuals, families or groups: these are mostly teasers of longer experiential programs (see below)
- Camps and multi-day trips | custom-designed multi-days itineraries for schools and travel agencies
- Courses & workshops | mostly designed for University students, minimum of 2 weeks long program with academic objectives in collaboration with academic institutions
- Volunteer programs | we offer adapted volunteering programs, mostly in relation to our research and conservation projects, which individuals or families could join for an agreed amount of time.
- World schooling Gatherings | a specific type of learning experience and exchange forum mostly devoted to the “worldschooling” families network.
- Retreats | focusing on wellness and self-development through a diverse selection of practices, we provide hosting facilities for professionals or design our own retreats in collaboration with BlissTribes
All our transformative learning experiences uniquely assemble bits and pieces of the following thematic areas
Ecology, Culture & Sustainability
Adventure & Outdoor Leadership
Wellness & Self-development